What is SilverNurse?
Silver Nurse Cups are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections.It aims to prolong breastfeeding against sore and cracked nipples.
How to use SilverNurse
To prevent or ease sore nursing nipples, leave a couple of drops of breast milk in each cup at the end of your breastfeeding session and place the cups directly over the nipple like a cupping glass. Keep SiverNurse on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions. Remove cups before breastfeeding. Do not use any other nipple treatments in combination with SilverNurse. Doing so may compromise or reduce the efficiency of the product.
SilverNurse Nursing Cups are 100% hand-made and may show slight imperfections on the surface. These are purely cosmetic and do NOT affect the effectiveness or safety of the product. Oxidation (tarnishing) can occur naturally in silver and does not affect the effectiveness or safety of the product. Please follow the instructions in order to prevent and clean the possible tarnishing included with SilverNurse Cups.
- It has high quality standards (CE and ISO certificates).
- Clinically tested
- It is 100% handmade.
- does not contain Nickel.
- easy to use and comfortable.
- designed as one size.
- Only 925 sterling silver was used for production.
- Acts as a physical shield for friction
- has no effect on the taste or smell of breast milk.
- does not require the use of cream, so your baby is not exposed to chemicals.
- can be used from the last week of pregnancy.
- When not in use, you can store it in the linen transport that is shipped with the product.
You can use the caps on your nipple and use them in the bra at all times except breastfeeding.
Use for Nursing Mothers:
We recommend it to be used in all breastfeeding breasts, including day and night after birth.
- Does not require the use of cream or washing before breastfeeding.
- do not need to wash frequently as it is made of 925 sterling silver.
- In case you are uncomfortable with the milk residue on your cups, it is sufficient to rinse and dry with water.
- It should not be cleaned with any chemicals such as alcohol, lotion, bleach.
- To prevent darkening on your SilverNurse lids, you can clean them once a month by rubbing them with baking soda.
- It is important that you rinse and dry thoroughly after cleaning.
- Those who are allergic to silver should not use it.