SilverNurse XL silver breast caps are special covers designed for our mothers with a larger area and larger chest sizes. Specially designed by SilverNurse medical.
Box content: One pair of SilverNurse XL silver breast caps (2 caps)
Who should use it?
Mothers who wish to cover a larger area of SilverNurse XL silver breast caps , have a D-cup or larger bra size, or the diameter of the areola, that is, the brown part of the chest is larger than 7cm, can use the SilverNurse XL product, which covers the larger area.
If you can not decide on the choice of cover size , we recommend you to choose XL size, XL size will help you to experience breastfeeding comfort by covering a larger area regardless of your breast size.
SilverNurse medical uses the same quality silver in all its products .
- It has high quality standards (CE and ISO certificates).
- Clinically tested
- It is 100% handmade.
- does not contain Nickel.
- easy to use and comfortable.
- designed as one size.
- Only 925 sterling silver was used for production.
- Acts as a physical shield for friction
- has no effect on the taste or smell of breast milk.
- does not require the use of cream, so your baby is not exposed to chemicals.
- can be used from the last week of pregnancy.
- When not in use, you can store it in the linen transport that is shipped with the product.
You can use the caps on your nipple and use them in the bra at all times except breastfeeding.
Use for Nursing Mothers:
We recommend it to be used in all breastfeeding breasts, including day and night after birth.
- Does not require the use of cream or washing before breastfeeding.
- do not need to wash frequently as it is made of 925 sterling silver.
- In case you are uncomfortable with the milk residue on your cups, it is sufficient to rinse and dry with water.
- It should not be cleaned with any chemicals such as alcohol, lotion, bleach.
- To prevent darkening on your SilverNurse lids, you can clean them once a month by rubbing them with baking soda.
- It is important that you rinse and dry thoroughly after cleaning.
- Those who are allergic to silver should not use it.